Dialogue


I very much enjoyed this project even though there was a lot of different elements I had to focus on. I wanted the character to be very smug and confident, which I tried to achieve mostly through the facial expressions. To make things easier I set keyframes for the more dramatic head and body movements. That way it was easier for me to work towards a certain position in every frame. I tried making the eyes looking in two directions; to the side and forwards, that is to indicate that he has two targets. The most challenging part was getting his hands out of his pockets without it happening too fast. To make it look better I worked a lot with the shoulders and moving the arms further out on each frame. Overall, I'm happy with the way it came out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrecking Ball

Weight